Russian Switzerland in the heart of Siberia
Altay or Altai is a mountain range in East-Central Asia, where Russia, China, Mongolia and Kazakhstan come together. Altai is a Russia nature reserve in the Altai Mountains of south Siberia, Russia. It is a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site “Golden Mountains of Altai”, recognized as an area of high biodiversity and isolation from the human intrusion. It is also included in the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves.
The Altai Reserve includes the 30 km-long east bank of Lake Teletskoye and stretches 30 km into the high mountains to the southeast of the lake.
Altay is one of the best place in Russia for the real hunting. Altay is the place for the professional hunters, the hunting hers is full of extreme and unforgettable experience.
DAY 1. Arrival to Moscow, rifle aleaning, transfer to domestic terminal, departure to Gorno-Altaysk.
DAY 2. Transfer from Gorno-Altaysk airport to the hunting camp (210 km). Accommodation, lunch, instruction dinner, sauna, rest.
DAY 3. Transfer to the hunting area (horse) Hunt.
DAY 4-5. Hunt.
DAY 6. Hunt. Back to the hunting camp, sauna, rest.
DAY 7. Transfer to Gorno-Altaysk city. Accommodation at the hotel.
DAY 8. Departure to Moscow.
Hunting camp, tent camp.
- Temperature average: +5 C (degrees Celsius above zero)
- Minimum temperature: -10 С (degrees Celsius below zero)
- Maximum temperature: +20 ° C (degrees Celsius above zero).
NECESSARY CLOTHES: We recommend to bring the clothes in accordance with the specified temperatures. Approximate list of clothes:
- Outerwear + raincoat;
- Sweater (preferably fleece);
- Thermal underwear and underwear (2 sets );
- Boots (trekking or military – not soaked), slippers for the camp;
- Sleeping bag;
- Socks (2-3 pairs), gloves;
- Sanitary and hygienic processes in the conditions of the tent camp take place in a natural environment (the forest, the river).